Orlando Brown Wears Snake Eye Contacts for Dr. Phil Intervention: 7 Shockers

E! Online | 12/21/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20181121/rs_600x600-181221134628-600-orlando-brown-dr-phil-122118.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

6. Getting Sober: Earlier this year, in separate incidents, Brown was arrested for trespassing in Las Vegas after allegedly breaking into a restaurant.

"That was trespassing on basically my own property. I own a restaurant with my parents," Brown told Dr. Phil. "It's called Legends of the Strip...They dropped everything and dismissed the whole case. All my cases for that matter. Before that, it was weed and then I got into an argument with my girlfriend. They tried to pin a domestic on me."

Year - Actor - Drug - Possession - Misdemeanor

Also this year, the actor was arrested for alleged felony drug possession and misdemeanor charges of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest and obstructing a public officer, and for alleged battery against a spouse following a verbal confrontation with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's mother. He struck a plea deal in the latter case. In September, Brown entered a treatment facility for mental health and substance abuse issues.

"A lot of drinking...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't