Wounded Veteran Raising Millions for Border Wall on Go Fund Me Page

The Daily Signal | 12/20/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/GoFundWall-1024x683.jpg

After three days, a Go Fund Me page started by a Purple Heart recipient to help pay for a border wall has more than $6 million from more than 100,000 people as of this writing.

This comes as Congress appears unlikely to give President Donald Trump the funding he wants to help pay for his key campaign promise.

Percent - Goal - Percent - Wall - Base

The $5 million raised so far represents just 0.5 percent toward reaching the goal of $1 billion, and 0.12 percent of the $5 billion wall. Still, the large donor base in a short time seems to indicate the border security wall to curb illegal immigration still strongly resonates with much of the public.

Checking the page each hour demonstrates a significant increase in donations.

White - House - Department - Homeland - Security

Neither the White House nor the Department of Homeland Security responded to inquiries from The Daily Signal.

The page was started by Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage, a triple amputee veteran and Purple Heart recipient. The Go Fund Me pages maxes out campaigns at $1 billion. But, Kolfage supports fully paying for the wall if possible.

People - Trump - Pledge

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Signal
Wake Up To Breaking News!