Men In Black International with Chris Hemsworth and Liam Neeson releases first trailer

Mail Online | 6/14/2019 | Brian Marks For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/20/15/7666950-0-image-a-6_1545320116184.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/20/6253044366353385067/1024x576_MP4_6253044366353385067.mp4

The very first trailer for Men In Black International was released on Thursday.

The new reboot stars Chris Hemsworth, 35, and Tessa Thompson, 35, reuniting after their collaboration in Thor: Ragnarok. Liam Neeson also has a major role.

Trailer - Focus - Action - Plenty - Film

The trailer seems to promise a heavier focus on alien-hunting action, although plenty of the original film's comedy seems intact.

The trailer opens with an establishing shot of Paris that seems to suggest Agent H (Hemsworth) and the so far unnamed head of the UK branch of MIB (Neeson) are searching for a creature in the Eiffel Tower.

Liam - Voice-over - Soundtrack - Universe - Way

Liam's voice-over is heard on the soundtrack: 'Always remember: the universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be at the moment you're supposed to be there.'

Next, the action shifts to New York, where the soon-to-be Agent M (Tessa Thompson) has just stumbled upon a secret MIB facility.

Year - People

'It took me 20 year to find you,' she explains. 'How many people can say that?'

There's also a quick shot of a painting in the building depicting the exploits of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones from the first film, though it's not clear if either will appear in this new installment.

M - Voice-over - Agent - O - Emma

M's voice-over continues as Agent O (Emma Thompson) is introduced on screen.

'You are the bet kept secret in the universe,' M continues. 'Which makes me perfect for this job.'

Suit - Problems - O

'You really think a black suit is going to solve all your problems?' asks O archly.

Next, we see a montage of M's arming and training for her new job, followed by O announcing that there may be a problem in London.

M

M...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!