‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’ Sequel Is a Go at Netflix

IndieWire | 12/19/2018 | Hanh Nguyen
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/TATB_LanaCondor_LJ.jpg

Lara Jean’s love story isn’t over yet. The shy teen who had never had a boyfriend and only crushed on guys from afar will have her hands full yet again now that Netflix has ordered the “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” sequel, it was announced Wednesday. Appropriately enough, the long-rumored followup was announced via a Twitter video made by leading lady Lana Condor, in which she and co-star Noah Centineo banter about holiday gifts, before announcing the one fans have been awaiting for months: a sequel!

In an official release, Netflix shared that the new film will be “based on the popular YA ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ trilogy,” which indicates that the film might be a combination of the next two books in the series, not a straight take on “P.S. I Still Love You,” the second book in the popular series. There’s no word yet on the film’s release date.

Lara - Jean - Song - Covey - Condor

When last we left Lara Jean Song Covey (Condor), she had just made her relationship with popular jock Peter Kavinsky (Centineo) official after fake-dating him for months. It had all been a mutually beneficial scheme: he’d make his ex-girlfriend jealous, and she’d be able to save face after a bunch of her old secret letters to crushes were sent without her permission. But in a mid-credits sequence, one of those letter recipients – Model UN devotee John Ambrose McClaren (Jordan Burtchett) – showed up on her doorstep with flowers.

In the new video, Condor even...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.
Tagged: