Casey Batchelor shows off her trim figure and FOUR stone weight loss

Mail Online | 12/19/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/19/11/7611688-0-image-a-65_1545217668313.jpg

She's been training hard in a bid to get back into shape after having her daughter Florence in May.

And Casey Batchelor was showing off her incredible figure in a nude bodycon dress as she stepped out in style on Tuesday evening, wearing a slinky dress that highlighted her four stone weight loss.

Model - Dress - Neckline - Cleavage

The model, 34, was dressed to impress in a fitted nude dress with a low-cut neckline to accentuate her cleavage.

Casey kept to a pale colour palette, carrying a clutch bag and accessorising with strappy stilettos.

Star - Size - Size - Look - Pink

The star, who has gone from a size 18 down to a size 8, glammed up the look with soft pink eye shadow and double hoop earrings.

Casey has been teasing her followers with before and after shots of her transformation, insisting she will soon reveal how she lost her baby weight.

Snap - CBB - Star - Lingerie - Behind

Her latest snap showed the former CBB star in her lingerie from behind, her curves noticeably slimmed down in the second picture.

She wrote: 'I find these pictures really keep me motivated to stick to my exercise and diet because even though I’ve now lost 4 stone, it’s so easy just to slip back into old habits.

Hope

'I hope you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!