Nick Jonas third-wheels it on New York Knicks date with brother Joe and his fiancée Sophie Turner

Mail Online | 12/18/2018 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/18/04/7552672-0-image-a-151_1545105773456.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/04/4802003038729451647/1024x576_MP4_4802003038729451647.mp4

Newlywed Nick Jonas third-wheeled it on a basketball date with his big brother Joe and his fiancée Sophie Turner at Manhattan's Madison Square Garden on Monday night.

The Grammy-nominated boybanders and the British 22-year-old sat courtside together as they watched the New York Knicks lose (110-128) against the Phoenix Suns while snacking on popcorn.

Groom - Bride - Priyanka - Chopra - Nuptials

It was surprising to see the 26-year-old groom without his bride Priyanka Chopra so soon after their three-day Indian nuptials with both traditional Christian and Hindu ceremonies.

The 36-year-old Quantico actress was definitely in New York City, having been seen strutting down a rainy sidewalk on Sunday bundled in a $1,138 Saks Potts shearling jacket while cradling her tiny dog Diana.

Times - Saturday - Jonases - Plan - Honeymoon

Times Now reported on Saturday that the Jonases plan on kicking off their lavish two-week honeymoon in Switzerland on December 28.

The globetrotting lovebirds originally met at an Academy Awards party in February 2017, but they didn't start getting hot and heavy until the Met Gala seven months ago.

Joe - Turner - Wedding - Date

Meanwhile, 29-year-old Joe is going to let Turner plan their wedding, which has no date confirmed.

'I am [so excited]!' the Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation actor told ET on December 7.

'You - Week - Celebration - Nick - Priyanka

'You know, I didn't even think about it much to be honest because it was about them. This whole week, we just let the celebration be about Nick and Priyanka.'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!