‘King of Queens’ Star Leah Remini Unloads on Dem Darling Farrakhan & Nation of Islam

Conservative Tribune | 12/17/2018 | Cillian Zeal
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Leah-Remini-SBS-Obama-Farrkhan.jpg

Louis Farrakhan hasn’t yet gotten himself banned from social media, which is a source of minor amazement to me. The Nation of Islam leader is arguably America’s most famous anti-Semite and we don’t see Twitter doing anything about moving him along or suspending his account.

Meanwhile, James Woods tweeted one joke meme about the Democrats and he got locked out of his account until it was deleted. Lovely.

Fact - Farrakhan - Bizarre - Group - Alliance

If that wasn’t enough to make you queasy, consider the fact that Farrakhan’s bizarre, cult-like group is making an alliance with another bizarre, cult-like group, Scientology. Former Scientologist and “King of Queens” star Leah Remini examined this interesting relationship on the Dec. 11 episode of her A&E documentary series, “Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.”

The Daily Wire reports that before she left the group in 2013, Remini says she was called upon to make a rapprochement with the Nation of Islam.

Scientology - Gap - Organization - Community - Idea

“I was approached by Scientology to bridge the gap between (the organization) and the black community. And I wanted to do that. I had no idea what the Nation of Islam was,” she said. “Again, I don’t want to excuse myself because I should have done my due diligence, but I honestly was a Scientologist, and we were not questioning what our church was asking us to do.”

Scientology, rather unsurprisingly, issued a statement condemning Remini for her take on the alliance, accusing her of “spreading bigotry” in a manner that might incite violence. The group also went for the reductio ad Hitlerum argument, accusing her of fostering an environment like Germany’s in the 1930s.

Remini - Rejoinder - Folks - Church - Scientology

Remini had a one-word rejoinder for the litigious folks at the Church of Scientology: “Really?”

Check it out here:

Nation - Islam - Remini - Series - Response

As for the Nation of Islam, Remini had a bit more to say to them on her documentary series, after playing a response from...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!