Mother, 34, who was 'slowly dying' removes 'toxic' breast implants after four years of agony 

Mail Online | 12/17/2018 | Vanessa Chalmers Health Reporter For Mailonline
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/17/09/7515276-0-image-a-6_1545037599356.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/25/6724921045803353804/1024x576_MP4_6724921045803353804.mp4

A mother-of-two has been left flat-chested after choosing to have silicone implants removed which she claims left her 'slowly dying'.

Andrea King, 34, who has spent a total of $35,000 (£28,000) on her breasts, went from an A-cup to a C-cup to improve her confidence.

Hospital - Dozens - Mystery - Symptoms - Years

But she was in and out of hospital with dozens of mystery symptoms over four years, leaving doctors baffled and even wondering if she had HIV, Ms King claims.

After doing her own research, she concluded that she had 'breast implant illness', and had her implants removed immediately.

Trainer - Pain - Blood - Poisoning - Infections

The personal trainer is no longer in pain or suffering with blood poisoning, bacterial infections or extreme fatigue.

She said: 'Five months ago I was diagnosed with four autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, sjogrens syndrome and celiac. Not to mention IBS.

Immune - System - HIV - Types - Cancer

'My immune system was so low that I was tested for HIV as well as several types of cancer as doctors were left baffled.

'I tried my best to continue as normal but it was almost impossible to train and further my career as a professional bodybuilder. I couldn't even walk up the stairs without being short of breath.'

Breast - Implants - Ms - King - Years

After her first breast implants in 2014, Ms King soon had them replaced less than two years later.

She said: 'They'd gone hard as my scar tissue around the silicone had contracted. This is called capsular contracture.'

Contracture - Complication - Materials - Body - Breast

Capsular contracture is a complication with foreign materials in the body, such as breast implants. The cause is unknown but some researchers suggest it is a response of the immune system.

A 'capsule' of scar tissue around the implant is normal for healing. However, it can become hard or grow and surround the implant, causing pain.

Research - Breast - Augmentation - Patients - Degree

Research shows about one in six breast augmentation patients experience some degree of capsular contracture.

Ms King saw...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.