Charlotte Hornets' Frank Kaminsky carries a baby down 49 stories during evacuation

Mail Online | 12/15/2018 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/16/03/7479448-0-image-a-42_1544930560583.jpg

Basketball star Frank Kaminsky of the Charlotte Hornets proved that he's much more than an athlete - he's a Good Samaritan too.

The 25-year-old athlete was playing the video game Fornite and eating Cheez-Its in his North Carolina high rise on Thursday afternoon when the fire alarm suddenly went off.

Residents - Building - Response - Bomb - Threat

When residents of the building were told to evacuate in response to a bomb threat, he bolted towards the stairs.

On his way down he saw a neighbor frantically trying to evacuate while carrying a baby, holding her dog, and juggling a couple of other items in her arms.

Kaminsky - Day - Baby - Flights - Stairs

That's when Kaminsky stepped into save the day and carry the baby down 49 flights of stairs.

'I had to walk down 49 stories because they shut off the elevators. Instead of grabbing my keys and my wallet, I grabbed a box of Cheez-Its for the long journey down,' he said.

Stories - Lady - Baby - Dog - Couple

'About three stories down, there was a lady with a baby and a dog and a couple of other things she had to carry, so I just helped her carry the baby,' he added...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.