Revealed the bewildering language of modern lonely hearts and the women who know what it all means 

Mail Online | 12/15/2018 | Charlotte Marks For The Mail On Sunday
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/15/21/7471846-0-image-a-36_1544909141395.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/03/08/5809498795441866666/1024x576_MP4_5809498795441866666.mp4

You might have heard of ‘ghosting’. It’s a dating term coined to describe what happens when one person just disappears from another’s life by abruptly ceasing communications.

But would you know if you’d been scrooged or breadcrumbed? Or whether it’s time to go FBO?

Something - Millennials - Becomes - Ages - Language

It may sounds like something only millennials have to worry about. But as online dating becomes ever more widespread across all ages, its language affects every generation.

If you’re new to the dating game you need to be au fait with the lingo – and here the experts help us put together a glossary of all the terms you might encounter.

Orbiting - Someone - Stashing

So just what is kittenfishing, and orbiting, and why should you DTR if you discover that someone’s stashing you?

Four women tell the Mail on Sunday about their experiences...

Years - Events - Organiser - Man - Events

A few years ago, I was working as an events organiser and met a man who came to one of my events.

We got on well and went on our first date a few days later. He was living with a friend in a flat and his lease was about to expire, while I was just about to rent a two-bedroom flat in London. He was the one who floated the idea of him moving in with me.

Things - Things

I did really like him and even though I knew it was too soon, I think when you’re older, you accept that things will move more quickly and you want things to work out.

So a month after we met, he moved in with me. My friends thought I was crazy, but I wanted to try to make things work. And to start with, they did. But after six months the cracks were evident. He wasn’t pulling his weight – I was paying all the bills.

Year

A year after we met, I finished it. Yes, I wanted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.