Nigel Farage says there WILL be second Brexit referendum and urges Leave voters to ‘get ready’

The Sun | 12/15/2018 | Staff
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NINTCHDBPICT000456403304.jpg?crop=0px,0px,4327px,2883px&resize=1200,800&ssl=1

NIGEL Farage warned Brexiteers to prepare themselves for a second referendum and get ready to fight to save Brexit.

Speaking at the Leave Means Leave rally in London on Friday night, the former Ukip leader said he didn't think "the great Brexit betrayal" was "anywhere near finished".

Leave - Means - Leave - Rally - London

Speaking at the Leave Means Leave rally in London on Friday night, Mr Farage said: "My message folks tonight is, as much as I don't want a second referendum, it would be wrong of us on a Leave Means Leave platform not to get ready, not to be prepared for a worst case scenario."

He added: "We've now got to move into a different gear. We've got to start forming branches and active groups all over this country.

Re-engage - Millions - People - Lives

"We've got to re-engage with those millions of people who never voted in their lives before.

"And if all our efforts come to nothing because we leave at 11pm on March 29th, then so much the better."

Jacob - Rees-Mogg - Stage - Theresa - May

Jacob Rees-Mogg also took to the stage to attack Theresa May's Brexit deal, calling it a "distraction".

The leader of the European Research Group of Tory MPs said: "It's a distraction from why we wanted to leave.

Ladies - Gentlemen - Ourselves

"We wanted to leave, ladies and gentlemen, because we think we can do better for ourselves.

"But can I urge you, can I implore you to get ready for every situation.

Months - Time - Margin

"I think they will, in the next few months, betray us completely and let us be ready not just to fight back, but if it comes, we will win it next time by a much bigger margin."

Mr Farage was joined at the event by other prominent...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Sun
Wake Up To Breaking News!