'Our politicians will betray us completely': Nigel Farage tells Leave Means Leave rally

Mail Online | 12/15/2018 | Danyal Hussain For Mailonline
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/14/23/7446092-0-image-a-5_1544828999526.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/12/14/7909549997608288751/1024x576_MP4_7909549997608288751.mp4

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage told a pro-Brexit rally in London on Friday night that he expects there to be a second referendum within months because the government will 'betray us completely'.

Both he and Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg gave impassioned speeches at the Leave Means Leave rally in central London, with the former UKIP leader urging Brexit campaigners to 'get ready for every situation'.

Rees-Mogg - Brexit - Control - Things - Ourselves

Rees-Mogg, meanwhile, said that Brexit was about taking back control because 'we can do things better ourselves'.

He also said that Britain should be competing with the world and 'not with the small, narrow, outdated European system'

Brexiteers - Glum - Turn - Smiles - Giggles

The leading Brexiteers appeared glum as they sat waiting for their turn to speak, before later breaking into smiles and giggles.

‘Let us fight back.

Message - Folks - Tonight - Referendum - Leave

'My message folks tonight is as much as I don't want a second referendum it would be wrong of us on a Leave Means Leave platform not to get ready, not to be prepared for a worst case scenario.

'If I'm wrong, we've lost nothing. We've not got to move into a different gear. We've got to start forming branches and active groups all over this country.

Re-engage - Millions - People - Lives

'We've got to re-engage with those millions of people who never voted in their lives before. We've got to connect with them.

'And if all our efforts come to nothing because we leave at 11pm on March 29, then so much the better.

'But - Situation

'But can I urge you, can I implore you to get ready for every situation.

'I think they will in the next few months betray us completely and let us be ready not just to fight back, but if it comes we will win it next time by a much bigger margin.'

In...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!