CNN Poll: Biden Tops Democratic Nominees While Warren, Harris Lose Numbers

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 12/14/2018 | Mary Chastain
malik778 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Joe-Biden-Late-Show-loss-of-son-e1442020404566.png

A CNN poll conducted by SSRS found that former Vice President Joe Biden remained on top while Sen. Elizabeth Warren (MA) and Sen. Kamala Harris (CA) lost a few numbers.

As you can see from the table, Biden lost a few votes as well, but stayed on top with a commanding 30% lead. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) went up by 1% and sits at 14%. Sen. Cory Booker (NJ) stayed at 5%.

CNN - Numbers - Months - Debates - Primaries

CNN noted that it’s hard to grasp what the actual numbers will be since we’re still months away from debates and primaries and hardly anyone has declared their intention to run. After all, look at the numbers in the GOP primary in 2014:

Only Maryland Rep. John Delaney has declared he will run for president. He sits at 0% in the CNN poll. Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro (who scares me more than Hillary) said he will form an exploratory committee. I don’t even see his name on the poll so hopefully he goes nowhere.

Rep - Robert - O'Rourke - Irishman - Beto

Rep. Robert O’Rourke (I refuse to call a white Irishman Beto), who failed to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz, changed his mind and said he hasn’t ruled out running in 2020. He’s the only one in the poll that made “significant gains” in the poll.

I rely on The Cook Political Report when it comes to elections. On Thursday, Amy Walter wrote a piece titled “A Most Unpredictable Road to the 2020 Democratic Nomination” because she doesn’t have any idea what will will happen since “[T]here are simply too many unpredictable factors involved in the nomination process...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!