Dr. Phil and Robin McGraw bring home the holidays with spectacular 15ft gingerbread house

Mail Online | 12/11/2018 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/10/16/7243856-0-image-a-84_1544457931677.jpg

Dr. Phil and Robin McGraw are giving Santa a run for his money this year!

The duo, who've been married for 42 years, always manage to outdo the rest with their annual Christmas decor and this year is no exception.

DailyMail - Com - Couple - Los - Angeles

DailyMail.com was invited into the couple's spectacular Los Angeles home to get an up close and personal look at their winter wonderland.

This year's theme was a gingerbread house - and not just any run-of-the-mill version. Robin brought the magic alive this year with a 15ft, life-sized gingerbread house in the family's foyer.

Thinking - Gingerbread - House - Table - Cookies

'I'm thinking of a gingerbread house that sits on the table. You have little cookies around it or have a little or something,' Dr. Phil said. 'I come home there's a house built within the house!'

'I have to, I think, out-do the year before and the year before that,' Robin chimed in.

House - Candy - Decor - Frosting - Accents

The house was adorned with giant, sparkling candy decor and fluffy frosting accents on the outside.

Inside, the halls were decked with cookies for Santa, an elaborate Christmas tree, stockings for the kids and twinkling lights everywhere.

Inch - Foyer - House - Robin - Measuring

'There is not an extra inch in that foyer where the house could fit!' Robin exclaimed. 'So, I did my measuring and my planning.'

Dr. Phil said Robin has been cooking up ideas for this year's gingerbread house since Halloween. Last year the theme was bringing Aspen to Los Angeles.

Robin - Santa - Workshop - Year - Robin

Previously, Robin put together Santa's entire workshop and one year Robin filled the whole house with Christmas trees.

'She had 40 or 50 Christmas trees,' Dr. Phil added. 'I'm serious - all through the house!'

Tree - Lights - Furry - Tree - Skirts

The tree were all decked out in twinkling lights and they all had the same furry tree skirts.

'It looked like a Christmas tree wonder land,' Robin recalled.

Lot - Christmas - Tree - Lot - Husband

'A lot .. a Christmas tree lot,' her husband jokingly added.

'Every one...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.