Charmed EPs Break Down Fall Finale Twists, Including [Spoiler]'s Fate

TVLine | 12/10/2018 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/charmed-recap-featured.jpg?w=620

Charmed wrapped the first half of its freshman season on Sunday with a series of game-changing reveals, putting the sisters’ big secret — as well as one character’s very existence — in jeopardy. TVLine spoke with executive producers Jessica O’Toole and Amy Rardin about how the events of the midseason finale will affect the Charmed Ones moving forward, but first, a quick recap:

Maggie and Mel’s dad not showing up for Christmas proved to be the least of the girls’ concerns when Hunter attacked them at home, forcing Parker to intervene and reveal himself as a half-demon, which led to Maggie breaking up with him. The sisters received additional assistance from the Sarcana’s flock of reinforcement crows, who apparently also tried to save Marisol from her unknown killer — at least according to Jada. Hunter eventually returned for a rematch, but was sucked into Tartarus (aka ****’s prison) by a portal opened by Parker. Unfortunately, he managed to drag Harry into the abyss with him — and as if that wasn’t bad enough, a stupefied Galvin watched the whole thing go down.

TVLINE - | - Macy - Drunk - Clumsy

TVLINE | I’m guessing Macy won’t be able to use her old “drunk and clumsy” excuse on Galvin this time.

O’TOOLE | [Laughs] That’s probably good, because there are only so many times you can do that. We’re going for a whole new dynamic with [Macy and Galvin], and I think it’s going to be really fun.

TVLINE - | - Episode

TVLINE | I have to imagine the next episode will pick up soon, if not immediately where we left off.

O’TOOLE | Relatively speaking, yes. We’ll have a lot of urgent things to pick up with. Harry is now stuck in ****’s prison, so everyone is really worried about his fate, as are we. We’ll get to see ****’s prison. We won’t leave people hanging with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!