Jason Momoa Can’t Sound Off on ‘Justice League’ Snyder Cut, But ‘F*ck Yeah’ He Wants It

IndieWire | 12/9/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/shutterstock_9641515e.jpg

The “Justice League” Snyder Cut has been a point of obsession for fans of the DC Extended Universe for well over a year now. Is it real? Is it a myth? In a small but interesting new development, Jason Momoa told MTV News he is not allowed to say what he really wants to say on the matter. Why? That’s now up for debate.

“I’m obsessed with it, too,” Momoa said when MTV News brought up the discussions around the existence of a Snyder Cut. “You know, that’s just one thing…it sucks with our business you can’t speak your mind. But yeah. **** yeah I want to see it.”

Momoa - Feelings - Drama - Justice - League

Momoa clearly has strong feelings about the behind-the-scenes drama on “Justice League,” which had Joss Whedon overseeing reshoots and Warner Bros. releasing a 120-minute cut in November 2017. Snyder left the production after a personal tragedy, but it’s rumored Warner Bros....
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep