An H.W. Funeral Retrospective

Sparta Report | 12/8/2018 | Mark Rosneck
Mireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/George-Bush-Funeral-NeverTrump-Lecture.jpg

I must say I feel very conflicted over George H.W. Bush’s death and funeral. What I should be feeling, or so I would think, is how proud I am in the political system we have in the country because we all come together to honor our fallen leaders.

However, what I really feel is annoyed that what I witnessed was a celebration by the media and the Deep State political class. It’s as if there’s this great inside joke that we mere citizens are not privy to.

Media - Gulf - War - Cry - Land

Let’s start with the media. During the run up to Gulf War I, the cry throughout the land was “no blood for oil.” Countless articles discussed how the Iraq invasion was to make the Bush family richer and the invasion of Kuwait was only a pretext. Today articles call him a “pragmatic caretaker” president who didn’t do much but didn’t **** things up too badly either. I guess this is meant as a compliment and something to strive for. If you recall, before his death, CNN was trying to smear Bush with #METOO accusations. After his death, reporter after reporter tweeted photos of themselves with Bush and what a wonderful person and great man he was.

I think the word “hypocrisy” is overused but maybe that’s the right one here. Or perhaps the media really is nothing more than the communications arm of the Democrat party. They go to work everyday with the intent of knocking down Republicans and building up (or excusing the massive excesses and indiscretions) of Democrats....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.
Tagged: