Margot Robbie cringes as Ellen retells how the star's husband accidentally flashed Barack Obama

Mail Online | 12/7/2018 | Bobbie Whiteman For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/07/18/7147192-0-image-a-20_1544205926162.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/14/2544256454826899180/1024x576_2544256454826899180.mp4

She was on the show to talk up her new movie, Mary, Queen Of Scots.

But Ellen DeGeneres wasn't going to let Margot Robbie go without retelling the embarrassing story of how they - and former President Barack Obama - first met.

Margot - Ellen - Director - Husband - Tom

Margot, 28, visibly cringed as Ellen recalled that she and her director husband Tom Ackerley were on their honeymoon in Tahiti in 2016 at a luxury resort on an exclusive private island.

Not expecting to see anyone at the remote location, Tom went commando for a yoga class in very revealing shorts.

Ellen - Laughter - Wife - Portia - Rossi

Ellen could barely contain her laughter as she revealed that she and her wife, Portia de Rossi, 'had been working out with Barack in the gym every day and they came in and he was wearing the shortest, baggiest....'

'And nothing underneath' Margot said, finishing Ellen's sentence

Ellen - Audience - Burst - Gales - Laughter

'Well I didn't look,' Ellen replied as the audience burst into gales of laughter. 'They came in to do yoga and she said, "Are you wearing that" and he said. "Well who's gonna be here?" '

In their defense, the I, Tonya star explained: 'We didn't know how fancy this island was going to be. It was quite a shock to walk in and see you, Portia and Barack Obama.'

Ellen - 'We - Fun - Positions

But that wasn't enough for Ellen, who continued: 'We didn't stop making fun of him because he was literally in positions like this'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!