Sophie Turner goes make-up free as she jets into Brazil after Priyanka and Nick's wedding in India

Mail Online | 12/6/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/06/22/7111310-0-image-a-54_1544135958901.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/04/7032029375487690327/1024x576_MP4_7032029375487690327.mp4

She has been having the time of her life during the elaborate nuptials of Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra.

And Sophie Turner took a break from her sensational sartorial choices over the past few days, as she cut a more low-key figure while touching down in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Thursday.

Game - Thrones - Actress - Top - Essentials

The Game Of Thrones actress, 22, looked casually cool in a logo-clad black top, which she teamed with matching essentials.

Going make-up free and smiling to onlookers, Sophie didn't sport a hint of fatigue as she arrived in Brazil.

Star - Figure - Trousers - Gold - Shoes

The star cut a trendy figure in black trousers, which she teamed with quirky gold shoes.

Her blonde locks were casually styled and she accessorised with a pair of edgy sunglasses.

Joe - Wedding - Younger - Brother - Get

Meanwhile, Joe was reliving the extravagant wedding, and has revealed watching his younger brother get married really got to him as he gave the toast.

Meanwhile, Joe was reliving the extravagant wedding, and has revealed watching his younger brother get married really got to him as he gave the toast.

Kinda - Minute - Singer - Thursday - Appearance

'I kinda blacked out for a minute,' the singer, 29, admitted during a Thursday appearance on Today. 'I was just overwhelmed with emotion.'

Nick, who was his younger brother's best man, continued: 'This is my brother, my best friend and to see him marrying his dream girl.... there was a lot of tears the whole weekend — and a lot of smiles. I had (the toast) on paper, so that was the most important part.'

Nick - Priyanka - Weekend

Nick and Priyanka wed over the weekend bringing together 225...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!