We’re Watching What America Used to Be — Not What Our Politics Used to Be

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 12/6/2018 | George Prayias
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/APP-120618-George-HW-Bush-Funeral-099-1.jpg

RUSH: Rush Limbaugh here behind the Golden EIB Microphone, after taking the day off yesterday to go to Washington to attend the funeral of George H. W. Bush at the National Cathedral. My first time inside the National Cathedral. The place is huge. It’s longer than a football field. They got television monitors all down the aisles so that people there can actually see what’s going on, because if you’re not up close you have no idea what’s going on.

And it was a little tough to hear at times because of the acoustics of the place and the limitations of my cochlear implant. But it was a deeply meaningful ceremony in a lot of ways. And I want to try to capture something here today that may take me two or three stabs. You know, I don’t write things in advance. I find writing is very hard for me. I lose half my vocabulary when writing because I get distracted by typos I make. My hands can’t keep up with my brain and I forget — you know, I’ll come up with a brilliant point and I’ll forget it in 10 seconds, focused on what I’m trying to type.

Vocabulary - Faculties - Way - Patience - People

But when I speak I have my full vocabulary, and I have my full mental faculties. It’s just the way I’ve developed. And with the great patience of you people in this audience, sometimes you give me two or three chances to nail it, to get it right. I had so many emotions and thoughts wafting through me yesterday, you know, driving in, flying in, attending, on the way out, the atmospherics. You would not have believed the number of uniformed military people inside the cathedral yesterday. And then to see the camera farms of all the media scattered outside, not inside....
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.
Tagged: