Bella Hadid reveals her health is 'at its best' in LOVE magazine clip

Mail Online | 12/6/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/06/17/7100036-0-image-a-4_1544116476097.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/30/9109987069142874335/1024x576_MP4_9109987069142874335.mp4

She was diagnosed with Lyme Disease in 2012 and previously revealed fashion weeks left her 'exhausted'.

But Bella Hadid has insisted she's bounced back to good health as she enthused she's 'at her best' in a clip for LOVE magazine's first ever moving-image issue, #movingLOVE.

Catwalk - Queen - Model - Prowess - Pieces

The catwalk queen, 22, showcased her model prowess as she sizzled in two pieces of eye-catching swimwear.

For one look, brunette beauty Bella stunned in a sparkling high-cut one-piece, which she tied in with a matching swimming cap.

Versatility - Model - Swimsuit - Bouffant - Wig

Showcasing her versatility, the model wowed in a criss-cross swimsuit, complete with a voluminized bouffant wig.

Turning heads with her striking display, the Los Angeles native opted for a dramatic winged eyeliner and sparkling nude lipgloss.

Bella - Storm - Room - Smoke - Mouth

Bella posed up a storm as she strutted around an empty room and blew smoke out of her mouth, all while giving the camera a smouldering gaze.

Reflecting on her childhood, the IMG model shared: 'You know, growing up I definitely was not the most confident person.

Sister - Model - Gigi - Things - Kind

'Growing up with an older sister (fellow model Gigi, 23), I always had things to look up to but I never could find myself, I kind of was always searching.'

Insisting she's improved since her younger years, Bella added: 'I felt most beautiful very recently in the past two years when my health was at its best...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.