Florida girl, 8, foils thief who stole packages from her neighbors by taking a picture of his car

Mail Online | 12/3/2018 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/03/19/6957028-0-image-a-2_1543864805974.jpg

A young girl stopped a thief in his tracks when she took a picture of his vehicle and reported it to authorities.

Carlos Aldolfo Moreno-Marquez, 34, was arrested and admitted to stealing packages in three different cases in Clermont, Florida.

Isabella - Miller - Crime - Father - Police

Isabella Miller, 8, witnessed the crime and called her father, who contacted police, Lake County Sheriff's Office said.

Her father then followed Marquez' car and police were able to track him down and arrest him.

Deputies - Picture - Suspect - Thanks - Girl

Deputies posted a picture of the suspect and detailed that he had been arrested thanks to the little girl.

In the post they wrote: ' Great job by the community and deputies!. #porchpirate #grinchesgotojail#nogrinchesthischristmas #clermont'.

Isabella - Man - Neighbor - Porch - Package

Isabella said she was suspicious of the man when she saw him go to her neighbor's porch and take a package.

She told FOX13: 'I saw him go up to the house, and go across the lawn. I thought he was a worker working for some place and he stole the box so i was a little scared.

Mom - I - Box - Details - Dad

'I told my mom that i saw him steal the box and told her the details and she called my dad and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!