Abby Huntsman Battles ‘The View’ Co-Hosts: No One Gives Trump Credit for Anything ‘He Does Right’

Breitbart | 11/30/2018 | Staff
bethtetleybethtetley (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/10/AH.jpg

Friday on ABC’s “The View,” the ladies had a heated conversation about President Donald Trump’s policy on Russia compared to other administrations.

The fireworks started when co-host Abby Huntsman moved the conversation from Michael Cohen’s guilty plea to policy.

Huntsman - Substance - Policy - Trump - Administration

Huntsman said, “I think if you look at the substance of the policy under the Trump administration when you’re dealing with Putin in Russia, you could argue that they’ve been tougher than any administration since the Cold War. You can talk about the optics, you can talk about his tweets which I actually hated that he tweeted canceling this meeting because that’s not how you handle diplomacy. But no one ever talks about the actual issues and what’s being done to combat Russia because that’s not the shiny object, no one cares about that. No one gives the president credit for anything that he does right.”

Abby’s father, Jon Huntsman is the U.S. ambassador to Russia.

Sunny - Hostin - Meeting - Canceledc - Odd

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “Why was the meeting canceledc? It just strikes me as odd that Michael Cohen, this bombshell gets dropped...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!