Kid Rock Launches Vulgar Condemnation of Joy Behar Live on Fox News

Conservative Tribune | 11/30/2018 | Ben Marquis
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/doocey-kid-rock.jpg

There is a growing chorus of voices pleading for a return to civility in our national political discussion — a call to refrain from vicious attacks and come together around areas of mutual agreement.

Singer and performer Bob Ritchie, professionally known as Kid Rock, was discussing just that on Friday during an interview with “Fox & Friends” co-host Steve Doocy in Nashville, Tennessee. While Rock initially made a valid point about the need for more civility, he immediately undermined his own plea with a vulgar attack on Joy Behar, an outspoken leftist co-host on ABC’s “The View.”

People - Exception - View - Co-host - Behar

After saying that people needed to get along and be nicer to one another, he added an exception for “The View” co-host and said, “**** that Behar b—-.”

Caution: Explicit language in tweet and video.

Rock - Things - Throats - Everything - God

“We can disagree and still be cordial with one another,” Rock said. “And just talk about things without going for each other’s throats and protesting everything, and God forbid you say something a little bit wrong and you’re racist, homophobic, Islamophobic … this, that and the other.”

“People need to calm down, get a little less politically correct, and I would say, ya know, love everybody … except, actually, **** that Joy Behar b—-,” he said.

Crowd - Doocy - Opposition - Rock - Statement

The crowd cheered, but Doocy interrupted to express his opposition to Rock’s statement.

Did Kid Rock undermine his own argument by attacking Joy Behar?

Yes No

Completing this poll entitles you to Conservative Tribune news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Doocy - Rock - Reference - Behar - Doocy

“You cannot say that,” said Doocy, as Rock leaned in and said “I mean lady” in reference to Behar. Doocy added, “We apologize for that.”

“Listen, she’s just got a different point of view than you do,” Doocy reminded Rock.

Rock

Rock replied, “Exactly. Maybe we’ll go on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep