Little Mix's Jesy Nelson shows off her incredible curves on night out

Mail Online | 11/25/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/25/14/6616566-0-image-a-21_1543154804980.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/19/7853622131334071229/1024x576_MP4_7853622131334071229.mp4

She's been embroiled in a war of words with Piers Morgan over Little Mix's latest video.

And Jesy Nelson was putting the drama behind her as she partied the night away on Sunday, enjoying a dinner date with her hairdresser pal James Silk before heading on to a cocktail bar.

Singer - Figure - Hourglass - Waist - Bra

The singer, 27, showed off her incredible figure and hourglass waist in a red bra as she posed for a mirror selfie, before slipping into a black lace corset.

Jesy exuded confidence in the sultry snapshots, performing a quick change ahead of her 'little dinner date'.

Revealing - Bustier - Flares - Zip - Detailing

She posed in a revealing bustier and black flares with zip detailing, her long brunette locks worn in tumbling curls and her pout highlighted with scarlet lipstick.

The down-to-earth Essex beauty later uploaded a second snap of herself in a low-cut top and high-waisted jeans.

'Change - Corset

'Change of corset couldn’t breath in me other one (sic)', she posted.

Jesy uploaded a series of Instagram stories of herself with James, sipping on cocktails before posing together at home.

Week - Star - Fans - Figure - Calvin

Last week, the star send her fans wild as she showed off her figure in sporty white Calvin Klein underwear in a smouldering snap.

The singer joked she 'woke up like this' as she sat cross-legged in front of the camera while posing up a storm in her matching bra and knickers.

X - Factor - Contestant - Print - Chair

The former X Factor contestant perched on a leopard print chair, with her light brunette locks tumbling down her back.

Jesy accentuated her striking features with heavy make-up while pouting away for the sexy snap.

Shot - Time - Pose

She wrote alongside the shot: 'I woke up like this! (Definitely didn’t took me a very long time to master this pose).'

The Shout Out to My Ex hitmaker then took to Instagram stories to share a snap of herself relaxing with her puppy after trips to promote the band's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!