Canada’s (Unprotected) Jihadi Frontier: A Clear & Present Danger To America – Upped Via Trudeau’s Embrace Of Islam!

Conservative Firing Line | 11/25/2018 | Staff
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/bd5c926ec147aeb5ce55a310a62c53a3b9cec1ad.jpg

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/bd5c926ec147aeb5ce55a310a62c53a3b9cec1ad-1200x630.jpg

STIPULATED, America’s southern border is a veritable powder keg. Realistically, it is hyper-poised to explode and implode. In fact, there has yet to be a more invasive threat to the nation’s security and sovereignty, that is, if law and order is still considered to be a sine qua non barometer to ensure America’s freedom-based underpinnings.

Should Jim Acosta have gotten his press pass back?

REPORTER - Mr - President - Idea - Military

REPORTER: “Mr. President, any idea that the military may use lethal force against the migrants?”

TRUMP: “If they have to, they have to use lethal force. I hope they don’t have to, but you’re dealing with a minimum of 500 serious criminals. So I’m not going to let the military be taken advantage of. I have no choice. Do I want that to happen? Absolutely not, but you’re dealing with rough people. You ask the people in Tijuana, Mexico, they opened up with wide arms, just come in, come in. Let me help you. Let us take care of you. Within two days, now they’re going crazy to get them out. They want them out. Because things are happening. Bad things are happening in Tijuana. Again, it’s not in this country because we closed it up. Actually, two days ago, we closed the border. We actually just closed it. We say nobody is coming in because it was out of control. You take a look at Tijuana, Mexico. You see what’s happening there. It’s really a bad situation.”

REPORTER - Border - Nobody

REPORTER: “What do you mean you closed the border and nobody is coming in?”

TRUMP: “If we find that it’s uncontrollable, Josh, if we find that it’s — it gets to a level where we are going to lose control or where people are going to start getting hurt, we will close entry into the country for a period of time until...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!