Mariah Carey flashes her cleavage in sequin blouse with skintight bottoms while leaving GMA

Mail Online | 11/19/2018 | Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/19/17/6389968-0-image-a-52_1542649495156.jpg

Just days earlier, she dedicated her throwback Thursday to her 17-year-old album Glitter, which made it to number one on the iTunes album charts.

And on Monday, Mariah Carey was spotted leaving Good Morning America after performing the song With You from her new Caution album.

Singer - Cleavage - Sequin - Blouse - Tunes

The 48-year-old singer, who flashed her cleavage in a sequin blouse, also revealed that she never performed tunes from the Glitter album because 'it almost ruined my life.'

For her appearance, Mariah chose a long-sleeved dark hued top that featured sequins all over, with a revealing neckline.

Mother - Form - Bottoms - Mules

The mother of two flaunted her toned form in curve-hugging bottoms with lace-up black mules.

The five-time Grammy award winning songstress layered a edgy leather jacket on top, featuring ribbing on the shoulders.

Mariah - Sunglasses - Array - Diamond - Rings

Mariah donned geometric shaped sunglasses with an array of diamond rings.

Mariah styled her blonde tresses sleek and center parted with a swipe of pink glossy lipstick on her pout.

Good - Morning - America - Caution - Friday

Soon after performing a With You on Good Morning America from her new album Caution, which was released on Friday, the singer shared a snap.

Mariah was posed besides Good Morning America hosts following her performance on the show.

Post - Performance - Songstress - Children - Twins

Post performance, the songstress talked about taking her children, seven-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, on tour: 'They love it. We do all different types of things. We had Halloween in Japan and they made dumplings. They get into the cultural aspects of things.'

Host Michael Strahan, who noted that she brought them on stage in Japan during her performance of Always Be My Baby, asked if she thought they would get into show business.

Singer - 'You

The singer said: 'You know if they want to do that, I'll be happy for them. Whatever they want to do I'll be supportive.'

Last week, Mariah shared the cover of her 2001 album Glitter, which was the soundtrack to her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!