Ronnie Ortiz-Magro hints he's split from Jen Harley after 'cheating' with 'Jewish Barbie'

Mail Online | 11/19/2018 | Annita Katee For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/19/17/6388654-0-image-a-25_1542647111562.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/02/1737626145952385990/1024x576_MP4_1737626145952385990.mp4

The past few months have seen them continually call it quits before getting back together, with last week's Jersey Shore: Family Vacation episode see him get into a hot tub with Angela 'Jewish Barbie' Pivarnick.

And Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, 32, has now apologized to Jen Harley, 31, and their seven-month-old daughter, Ariana Sky, for his 'cheating' scandal.

Media - Heartfelt - Post - While - Fact

Taking to social media he shared a heartfelt post - while also alluding to the fact that they had called it quits once and for all.

Ronnie took to the platform to 'apologize to his family' for what had happened with Jewish Barbie in last week's episode.

Promise - Light - End - Tunnel - Anything

'I promise there's light at the end of the tunnel. I wouldn't do anything to hurt either of them. I love you both.'

Ronnie's post comes after he took to Instagram Stories on Sunday to also share his remorse.

Episode - Rag - Doll

'Obviously the last episode has made it seem like I was into Jewish rag doll,' he said.

'It's edited to make it look worse. I was in a bad place in my life and my relationship and I acted out of anger & immature resentment.'

Mistake - Viewers - Week - Episode - Mistake

He added that it was a mistake and encouraged viewers to wait until this week's episode to see that he had learned from his mistake.

'I want to lead by example for my daughter and how to be a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.