Fox News Gets Black Eye: Liberal Leadership Supports CNN and Jim Acosta

Conservative Firing Line | 11/16/2018 | Staff
HelloimMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/fox1.jpg

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/fox1-1200x630.jpg

(The Olive) This writer is very, very disappointed in Fox News. I expected the liberal mainstream media to circle the wagons and defend poor Jim Acosta. What I did not expect was for Fox News out of all the media out there – to come out in support of crybaby Jim Acosta and fake news CNN.

Recently I wrote an article on Acosta and CNN: Laughable Fake News CNN and Crybaby Jim Acosta File Lawsuit Against Trump . In this article I pointed out why Trump is perfectly justified in booting Acosta from the White House press room.

Excerpts - Article

Here are a couple excerpts from that article:

Will the Democrats try to impeach President Trump now that they control the House?

JIM - ACOSTA - HISTORY - OF - BEING

JIM ACOSTA HAS A HISTORY OF BEING RUDE, DISRUPTIVE, AND A JERK. HE IS ALSO BEING DISCOURTEOUS TO HIS FELLOW JOURNALISTS, (NOT TO MENTION THE PRESIDENT) WHO HAVE THEIR OWN STORIES TO WRITE AND WANT TO ASK THEIR OWN QUESTIONS. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE IS LIMITED IN THE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS THEY CAN ASK. ACOSTA HOWEVER THINKS HE IS ABOVE THE RULES AND THAT HE IS SPECIAL (REMIND YOU OF ANYONE – LIKE HILLARY CLINTON MAYBE?). TRUMP HAS PUT UP WITH HIS **** FOR A LONG TIME; ACOSTA GOT WHAT HE DESERVES AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT LONG AGO FOR HIS DISRESPECTFUL TREATMENT OF SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS AND PRESIDENT TRUMP.

And:

MEANWHILE - MEMBERS - THE - MAINSTREAM - MEDIA

MEANWHILE, MEMBERS OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE FREE TO ATTACK, MISREPRESENT, LIE, SLANDER, AND STATE UTTER FALSEHOODS AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCES. THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA’S ALLIES, BIG TECH, BETTER KNOWN AS FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, GOOGLE, AND TWITTER AMONG OTHERS COMPLETELY SUPPORT AND BACK THESE BLATANT ATTACKS ON TRUMP, AS WELL AS ATTACKING TRUMP SUPPORTERS. SOCIAL MEDIA TERRORISM (SO-MED TERRORISM) IS ALIVE AND WELL.

CNN and Jim Acosta are fake news; they thrive...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!