Inside this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! camp

Mail Online | 11/16/2018 | Eve Buckland For Mailonline
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/15/22/6247640-0-image-a-5_1542321482965.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/18/7779813167951990073/1024x576_MP4_7779813167951990073.mp4

A host of celebrities are anxiously gearing up for three weeks of creepy crawlies, basic rations and adrenaline-fuelled bushtucker trials.

And a sneak peek at the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! camp in the middle of the Australian jungle has been given ahead of the launch of the 2018 series on Sunday.

Set - Foliage - Jungle - Dungay - Creek

Set against the stunning foliage of the jungle in Dungay Creek, rickety beds, an extremely basic toilet and personalised 'Dec' and 'Holly' chairs honouring Declan Donnelly and this year's co-host Holly Willoughby were spotted.

The camp is sure to be a wake-up call for the celebs, who will first be staying in the lavish Palazzo Versace hotel on the Gold Coast, with muddy hammocks and rickety camp beds seen on the creepy-crawly laden jungle floor.

Nod - Holly - 'Holly - Chairs - Balcony

Giving a nod to new co-host Holly, 37, personalised 'Dec' and 'Holly' chairs were seen on the wooden balcony overlooking the camp, meaning the blonde beauty will feel right at home.

Dec and Holly will host the show, after Ant McPartlin stepped down from all his TV commitments earlier this year following a stint in rehab, divorce and hefty drink-driving fine.

Show - Campfire - Celebrities - Portions - Rice

The show's famous campfire where the celebrities will be able to cook up their meagre portions of rice and beans was seen in the centre of the basic beds.

The red telephone box used to deliver news of nasty trials was also in its rightful place in the camp.

Fear - Dread - Campmates - Toilet - Bucket

Sure to ignite fear and dread among the campmates, a very basic toilet and bucket were seen in a canvas canopy, with the celebs tasked with the grim chore of emptying it.

A box of camping supplies including flashlights, lighter fluid and cooking cans was also seen on the leafy floor, ready for the stars to cook up their meagre rations.

Pool - Fans

The iconic pool, where fans of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: