Melania to Michelle Obama: Don’t Need Your Advice, I’m an ‘Independent Woman’

The Mental Recession | 11/15/2018 | Staff
cindy95240 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://menrec.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Michelle-Obama-1-1200x630.jpg

Melania Trump has responded to Michelle Obama’s revelation that an offer for advice has been ignored, saying she is a “strong and independent woman.”

The back and forth began when Mrs. Obama appeared in an interview that aired Sunday with ABC’s Robin Roberts, regarding her new memoir, Becoming.

Obama - Melania - Role - White - House

Initially, Obama chose not to comment on Melania and her role in the White House, saying “I’d prefer not to, you know, speak on what she’s doing versus what I did.”

But being the bitter individual she is, Obama couldn’t help but portray Mrs. Trump in a negative light, claiming she offered advice to the new occupant of the White House but was rejected.

Disdain - Obama - Face - Advice

It is nearly impossible to convey the disdain on Obama’s face when explaining to Roberts that she has never been contacted for advice.

Roberts: “I know that Laura Bush reached out to you and said, ‘If you need any help, I’m a phone call away.'”

Obama

Obama: “Yep, yep.”

Roberts: “You wrote about how and have talked about how you extended that same courtesy to Melania Trump. Has she reached out to you and asked for any help?”

Obama

Obama: “No, no she hasn’t.”

It’s at that point where the former First Lady looks at Roberts, purses her lips, and raises her eyebrows as if to say, “can you believe she wouldn’t reach out to the queen?”

Melania - Trump - Road - Resistance - Complaint

Melania Trump could have taken the road of least resistance, ignoring the ridiculous and petty complaint from Obama that she hadn’t yet sought out her royal advice.

Stephanie Grisham, Trump’s spokeswoman, issued a statement to CNN:

Mrs - Trump - Woman - Role - First

“Mrs. Trump is a strong and independent woman who has been navigating her role as First Lady in her own way. When she needs advice on any...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Mental Recession
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: