‘PLANT A SEED DAY’: ELON MUSK’S BROTHER SHORT CIRCUITS AFTER FOX BUSINESS ASKS HIM ABOUT TESLA

The Daily Caller | 11/15/2018 | Staff
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Kimbal-e1542315412899.jpg

Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney asked Elon Musk’s brother Thursday about what the future looks like for Tesla, but the businessman ignored the question and instead riffed about a pet project.

Varney began the interview with a quick question: “You are on the board of Tesla, and you have a new chairman. Is she going to lay down the law?” Kimbal Musk, dawning a white cowboy hat and giant smile, responded to that question and several follow-ups with an elevator pitch for “Plant A Seed Day.”

WATCH

WATCH:

Varney cut the interview short after Kimbal Musk made it clear he was not interested in answering questions about Tesla.

Guest - Program - Corporation - Board - Corporation

“When I get a guest on this program who is attached to a major corporation, and on the board of that corporation, I want to ask that person questions about it, and I expect an answer,” the Fox Business Network host said in a follow-up segment.

“We don’t do deals. We don’t say we’re not going to ask you about that,” Varney said when a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!