Jade Thirlwall breaks down in tears mid-performance as Little Mix comfort her on stage

Mail Online | 11/14/2018 | Katie Storey For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/14/00/6151450-0-image-a-36_1542154934595.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/14/7744019011169635340/1024x576_MP4_7744019011169635340.mp4

Jade Thirlwall had to be comforted by her Little Mix bandmates as she broke down while mid-performance during an intimate gig.

The girlband had taken to the stage in Dalston, London on Tuesday night with an exclusive showcase, hosted by Apple Music, of their fifth studio album LM5 ahead of its release on 16 November.

Fans - Doubt - Jade - Mid-track - Emotion

However, fans were no doubt left concerned as Jade was forced to stop singing mid-track after being overcome with emotion and tearing up on stage.

The beauty had been performing a stripped back version of Little Mix's track Only You - originally released in collaboration with Cheat Codes.

Track - Break - Lyrics - Lines - Time

It is a romantic track that appears to detail a break up, with its lyrics including the lines: Once upon a time we had it all; Somewhere down the line we went and lost it; One brick at a time we watched it fall; I’m broken here tonight and darling, no one else can fix me; Only you, only you.

Stumbling over her words, Jade couldn't continue with the song as she broke into tears. The vocalist struggled to contain her emotions, as her bandmates on either side of her - Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock - reached out towards her to show her their support.

Moment - Fans - Jade - Lines - Song

In the moving moment, fans then finished Jade's lines for her as they continued to sing the song aloud, with the girls encouraging the crowd to keep singing. Jade joked that they had even managed the track's ad libs, before telling the crowd she needed 'tissues for her issues'.

Her emotional moment on stage came after Jade posted to her Instagram stories late the night before, claiming she was 'digging a hole to hide from all my problems'.

Video - Dog - Scratching - Cushion

The black and white video showed a dog scratching at a cushion.

It's not yet known what...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!