The Celebrations Aren't Over! See Reactions From Mariska Hargitay, Shane Dawson & More PCAs Winners

E! Online | 11/12/2018 | Staff
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20181012/rs_600x600-181112111404-600-khloe-mariska-shane.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

I had so much fun at the @peopleschoice awards tonight! Met so many cool people & actually ended up WINNING the category of “Competition Contestant of 2018” THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!! It wasn’t televised, but I think I made a couple appearances on the screen a few times, (most likely at the worst angles & slouched over in an un-lady-like manner...Idk red carpets are hard and I felt super out of place.) And though I stumbled up the carpet after tripping over my dress, THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ME HERE! U ALWAYS PICK ME UP WHEN I’M FEELING EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SHADE OF BLUE..I LOVE U GUYS & CANNOT BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY WON THIS! ❤️🤟🏻🎉 • Haircut/Color by: @dbano & @corygirl 💇🏼‍♀️ Hairstyling/Makeup by: @torstenwitte 💄 Dress: picked by my lovely sister @hpoppe_1 💃🏼 Photo by: my lovely soulmate @calebleemusic 📷

A post shared by Maddie Poppe (@maddiepoppe) on

The party may be over, but who says the fun has to stop?

The people's voices were heard and the winners were announced on Sunday at the E! People's Choice Awards, but not everyone got their screen-time shout outs in. Well, not all the winners got to take the stage anyway!

Time - PCAs - Broadcast - Awards - Hand

With only so much time allotted for the 2018 PCAs broadcast and over 40 awards to be given out, it would've been impossible to hand out each and every trophy on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!