Jess Wright reveals she's become an 'aunt' to her cousin's baby son

Mail Online | 11/12/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/12/08/6075718-0-image-a-4_1542010615976.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/01/5414954350265874633/1024x576_MP4_5414954350265874633.mp4

She's endured a tough couple of weeks following her explosive argument with her former boyfriend at the Pride of Britain Awards.

But Jess Wright put the drama firmly behind her as she revealed she's become an aunt to her cousin's baby son on Instagram on Sunday.

TOWIE - Star - Emotion - Newborn - Cheek

The former TOWIE star, 33, looked overwhelmed with emotion as she kissed the adorable newborn's cheek in a heartwarming black-and-white snap.

Beaming with delight, the TV personality captioned the image: 'Welcome to the world little baby boy. You are everything and more. Love you so much already. Promise to be the coolest ‘auntie’ ever x x' (sic).

Reality - Star - Display - Nephew - Babygro

The reality star opted for a casual display as she cuddled her nephew, who was clad in a white babygro and striped hat.

Jess' social media activity comes after she was spotted locked in an explosive feud with her ex-boyfriend Giovanni Pernice after the Pride Of Britain Awards.

TV - Personality - Strictly - Star - Flame

The TV personality was seen screaming at her Strictly star former flame, 28, in a shocking row which saw her brand him 'full of s**t', before she was heard saying: 'You broke my heart, you lied to me'.

Their row comes days after the heartthrob was hit with claims that he is dating current Strictly star Ashley Roberts, with rumours reaching fever pitch about their blossoming romance on the show, where he is currently paired with Faye Tozer.

Appearances - Carpet - Things - Turn - Evening

After making dazzling appearances along the red carpet, things seemed to take a downward turn later in the evening as they locked horns behind the scenes.

In the clips, while Giovanni...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!