Ashton Kutcher Reveals Mila Kunis Threw His Birthday Party at the Bar of the California Shooting

PEOPLE.com | 11/9/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/gettyimages-885288314.jpg?crop=0px,84px,1800px,944px&resize=1200,630

Ashton Kutcher revealed his birthday party was held at the Borderline Bar where 12 people were shot and killed on Wednesday.

The 40-year-old actor celebrated his birthday in February and tweeted on Thursday that his wife, Mila Kunis, held a party for him at the bar in Thousand Oaks, California.

Wife - Party - Year - Borderline - Reason

“My wife threw me a birthday party this year at the Borderline. Only reason we are alive is the shooter chose a different night,” the father of two tweeted. “My heart goes out to the victims. I’ll say it again… Gun Reform Now! Politicians need to stop standing behind the dollar & Protect the people!”

In a second tweet, Kutcher explained he “grew up a hunter” and “worked at a gun club pulling trap growing up.”

Nobody - Guns - Gun - Reform - Test

“[Nobody] is taking your guns!!!” he wrote. “Gun reform!!!!! Let it be a test. Your electorate doesn’t want to die when they go to church or a concert or a bar!”

The Ranch actor pointed out in a third tweet that “armed people” were shot and killed at the Borderline Bar.

BS - Rhetoric - People - Others - BS

“The BS rhetoric around arming more people to protect others is just that, BS! Armed people got killed last night! Gun Reform now!!!” he tweeted.

Kutcher also called out Ivanka Trump in a subsequent post, adding that her brother-in-law Joshua Kushner was at his birthday celebration. He pleaded with her to speak to her father, President Donald Trump.

IvankaTrump - Brother - Law - Birthday - Party

“. @IvankaTrump your brother in law was at that birthday party. He could have just as easily been a victim,” Kutcher wrote. “You go to synagogues you could be a victim! Talk to your dad! Plead with your dad! Let this be your legacy! Gun Reform now!”

The White House did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Nobody - Gun - Gun

“Nobody is taking your gun or my gun. I can still go hunting. I can still...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!