Millie Mackintosh gets cheeky as she posts a throwback bikini snap of her peachy sand-covered bottom

Mail Online | 11/9/2018 | Jessica Green For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/09/15/5985824-0-image-a-6_1541777695406.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/25/4750983060568847527/1024x576_MP4_4750983060568847527.mp4

She enjoyed a winter wellness break at the Rosewood Hotel in Phuket, Thailand, last week.

And Millie Mackintosh treated her Instagram followers to a rather cheeky throwback snap of from her relaxing holiday on Friday morning.

Reality - Star - Figure - Bikini - Shot

The reality star, 29, displayed her gym-honed figure as she shared a bikini shot of her peachy, sand-covered bottom while soaking up the sun on her tropical break.

Flaunting her tanned physique, the newlywed donned a colourful floral two-piece, while her straight locks flew freely behind her.

Fashion - Designer - Photograph - Caption - Friday

The fashion designer posted the idyllic photograph along with the caption: 'Flash back Friday'.

Last week, Millie posed up a storm in a series of swimwear shots as she enjoyed a relaxing weekend of yoga, Thai cookery lessons and sight-seeing at the Wat Chalong temple in Phuket.

Girls - Break - Manager - Millie - Followers

Joined for her girls' break by her manager, Millie told her followers how much she was enjoying her week of rest and relaxation.

Using the Thai greeting sawadee ka, she wrote alongside a snap: 'Sawadee Ka. I’ve only been here 2 days but already I am in love with this island and the kindness of the Thai people I have met.'

Millie - Girls - Break - Year - Ups

Millie's sun-soaked girls' break came after she reflected on a year of personal ups and professional downs in an interview with the December issue of Red magazine.

The former MIC star admitted she 'cried every day for two months' after seeing her eponymous fashion line crumble at the start of the year, owing £548,000 and personally costing her £178,000.

Millie - 'It - Year - Highs

Millie said: 'It’s been an up-and-down year. I've had the highest highs and the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift