Jennifer Garner Reveals Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction She Had at Church

www.christianpost.com | 11/9/2018 | Staff
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/117768/jennifer-garner.jpg

REUTERS/Mario AnzuoniJennifer Garner is training for her upcoming film, "Peppermint," where she will play an assassin.

Actress Jennifer Garner says she nearly walked into a church sanctuary half-dressed one Sunday morning until she felt a breeze at her backside.

Embarrassing - Wardrobe - Malfunction - HBO - Camping

Speaking about the embarrassing wardrobe malfunction, the HBO "Camping" actress said her skirt had gotten caught in her underwear and she didn't realize it until she walked out of the ladies' restroom.

"I almost walked into the congregation after going to the restroom with full biscuit showing," Garner told People magazine. "Luckily I felt a breeze pretty quickly," she said.

Garner - Church - Pacific - Palisades - Film

Garner is often photographed attending a church in the Pacific Palisades and has been attending regularly since 2016, which began after she starred in the faith-based film "Miracles From Heaven." During a Q&A to promote the film, Garner credited the movie for getting her back into church.

"I will say that being around this community, while I've always gone to church in West Virginia, when I got back to Los Angeles...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!