Ashley James and Big Brother's Helen Wood clash in VERY heated debate over plus-size models

Mail Online | 11/9/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/09/10/5975808-0-image-a-90_1541758386680.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/28/727412664857806765/1024x576_MP4_727412664857806765.mp4

It's been a hot topic since the Victoria Secret show on Thursday night.

And Ashley James has now insisted that all sizes should be represented on the runway, as she clashed with Big Brother's Helen Wood in a heated debate.

Stars - Sexy - Slim - Morning - Britain

The two stars debated whether sexy is defined as slim in a Good Morning Britain discussion, with Helen admitting she doesn't care if she's called 'shallow' for preferring models such as Kendall Jenner over plus-size advocates.

In the debate, Ashley insisted that she believes all sizes should be represented on the catwalk, after fans complained that the show does not accurately represent an array of body shapes.

Celebrity - Big - Brother - Star - Struggles

The Celebrity Big Brother star - who has never shied away from speaking about her own struggles with body confidence - said: 'I would love to have Ashley Graham's body, I thing Ashley Graham is one of the most beautiful sexy people, and it's not just about aspiring.

'But what I'm saying is everyone deserves to feel sexy and represented by the industry.'

Helen - People - Ashley - 'If - Ashley

Helen furiously cut in by saying: 'I'm not saying people shouldn't feel sexy,' before Ashley countered: 'If Ashley Graham had been walking down Victoria's Secret what would you think?'

The reality personality then replied: 'I'd personally like to see Kendall Jenner walking down it, and if that makes me a shallow person than so be it.'

Debate - Ashley - Helen - Views - Media

And following the debate Ashley and Helen continued to express their individual views on social media, with the former Made In Chelsea star tweeting: 'All the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!