Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, Legends, POI, Rizzoli & Isles and More

TVLine | 6/30/2016 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/agents-of-shield-season-4-lmd-spoilers.jpg?w=619

Is Agents of S.H.I.E.L D. ready to “do the robot”? Which Once Upon a Time couple is off on an adventure? What mystery did Person of Interest leave behind? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.

This much I can tell you: LMDs are happening. Specifically, the ABC series at this time is looking to cast the recurring role of Aida, a “very attractive” robot (because after all, why make a homely one?) who moves about quite naturally but speaks a bit formally, like Iron Man’s Jarvis. Also to be introduced in Season 4: a pair of Latino brothers, one of whom is always the most dangerous person in the room, the other paralyzed in a wheelchair.

Dare - Vlada - Gelman - Chat - Brothers

Dare away! During Vlada Gelman’s recent chat with the “brothers,” Jensen Ackles said he plans to break his recent streak of directing an early-season episode, explaining, “I just decided to take the first part of the season easy. Twenty-three episodes [per season] is a long, long shoot, and I usually would direct the first episode that we would film… so it’s basically like sprinting the first several miles of a marathon, which doesn’t really work if you’re a good runner. You want to pace yourself, so I’m going to pace myself this year.”

Not really, and not for a lack of asking Adams himself. “I have no idea what’s coming up. I haven’t seen anything,” the Suits star told me at the USA series’ recent premiere party. “I just know that I’m there to introduce the concept of the Justice Society of America and bring that into the show.” Adams then geeked out more than a little over his multi-episode turn as a superhero. “It’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!