MTV EMAs 2018: Camila Cabello hits back at THOSE pregnancy rumours as she says she 'just ate a lot'

Mail Online | 11/4/2018 | Roxy Simons;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/04/20/5760058-0-image-a-105_1541362761268.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/20/7152725001405249621/1024x576_MP4_7152725001405249621.mp4

Last week she caused her fans to go into a frenzy when she posted a picture on Instagram which made them believe she was pregnant.

And Camila Cabello hit back at claims as she revealed she'd just eaten 'a lot' on tour, as she made a glamorous entrance at the MTV EMAs in Bilbao, Spain, on Sunday.

Singer - MailOnline - Event - 'I - Lot

The singer, 21, told MailOnline at the event: 'I just ate a lot on my tour! People talk a lot and I have bad posture so that's why they thought it!'

Camila looked stunning in her sleek red dress, which had a plunging neckline to show off a glimpse at her cleavage.

Well - Torso - Frame - Pleats

Her ensemble fit well on her torso, accentuating her trim frame before falling gracefully in glamorous pleats.

The Havana hitmaker boosted her figure in a pair of black platform heels, while she kept her accessories simple with silver hooped earrings and bracelets.

Raven - Fringe - Face - Palette - Make-up

She pulled her raven locks back into a half-back-do, with her fringe framing her face well, as she wore a glamorous palette of make-up.

Last week she took to Instagram this morning, wearing a white dress with one hand over her stomach, along with the brief caption, 'You’re still the only thing I did right.'

Fans - Cuban - Singer - Child - Boyfriend

Some fans took this to mean that the Cuban singer was expecting a child with her boyfriend Matthew Hussey, but she ultimately denied she was with child.

While many speculated she was pregnant, many others came to her defense, with one user stating, 'Just because girly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!