Mariah Carey Is Moved To Tears By A Contestant On ‘The Voice’

ET Canada | 10/29/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/mariah-carey.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Mariah Carey got emotional during her stint on “The Voice”!

The 48-year-old singer appeared on Monday night’s episode, where she served as the key adviser during the Knockout Rounds. While working with team Jennifer Hudson, Carey was moved to tears by MaKenzie Thomas’ performance of the Bee Gees 1977 hit song, “How Deep is Your Love.”

Cry - Carey - Thomas - Rehearsal - Performance

“You are making me cry over here,” Carey said following Thomas’ rehearsal performance.

“Oh gosh, no, don’t cry!” the 20-year-old singer exclaimed in awe, before declaring to the camera, “I was like, ‘Oh my goodness, I just made Mariah Carey cry.'”

Carey - Emotion - Power - Thomas - Voice

For Carey, the emotion came from the power in Thomas’ voice. “I love MaKenzie,” Carey gushed to the cameras. “She is so musical, the way she was moving through the song with her voice was powerful.”

Carey continued to praise the contestant, telling Thomas directly just how much she enjoyed the performance. “I like this version of the song and I would buy it,” Carey said. “You feel genuine to me and that’s what I love about it.”

Gosh - Thomas

“Oh my gosh, that means so much,” Thomas exclaimed.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! @MariahCarey is in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!