Little Mix EXCLUSIVE: Jesy Nelson and Perrie Edwards sizzle in snaps from music video Woman Like Me

Mail Online | 10/26/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/25/22/5420434-0-image-a-62_1540502297258.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/26/8920418114183413309/1024x576_MP4_8920418114183413309.mp4

They are set to release the video for their new tune Woman Like Me on Friday.

And in exclusive pictures obtained by MailOnline, the girls of Little Mix are decked out in House of Holland as they are seen in full character for the video, in which they play girls at a finishing school that ultimately end up rebelling.

Video - Album - LM5 - November - Jesy

In the video for the single, which is featured on their upcoming album LM5, out on November 15, Jesy Nelson embraces Parisian chic in a plunging unitard and beret, while Perrie wows in a bold orange skirt.

Jesy no doubt cuts a racy figure in her daringly low-cut unitard, which she teams with lace-style ankle boots.

Look - Statement - Silver - Necklace - Hat

Her look is completed with a statement silver necklace and a hat taming her fiery red locks in place

Perrie also looks sensational in her eye-catching skirt, which she pairs with logo-clad purple top and sleeveless navy blazer.

Jade - Thirlwall - Slew - Killer - Looks

Jade Thirlwall also serves a slew of killer looks from the music video, which is set to feature vocals by R&B superstar Nicki Minaj.

The beauty stuns in an all-blue look, consisting of a sequinned top, cardigan and statement eyeshadow.

Books - Head - Figure - Co-ord

In another she balances two books in her head while cutting an angelic figure in a sating blue co-ord.

Meanwhile Leigh-Anne Pinnock commands attention in a bright green suit, while in another snap she wows in a beige-coloured jumpsuit.

Woman

Woman Like...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!