John Mayer dishes on his bedroom secrets and reveals his sex number isn't as big as you think it is

Mail Online | 7/22/2014 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/23/22/5339542-0-image-a-44_1540328471638.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/25/7323380938463136056/1024x576_MP4_7323380938463136056.mp4

He's been known as a bit of a Lothario over the years and has romanced some very famous women.

And John Mayer was candid as ever about his sex life on Monday as he was asked some very intimate questions on his unofficial Instagram Live show Current Mood with John Mayer.

Singer - Cazzie - David - Daughter - Larry

The singer invited guest Cazzie David (daughter of comedian Larry David) to ask him questions about his personal life, including his masturbation habits and how many people he's slept with.

The Free Fallin' hitmaker was first asked by Cazzie if he's ever touched himself to his own music.

'I - Music - MTV - Man - Mayer

'I don't think I've masturbated to any music except when I was much younger and MTV was all their was for a young man,' Mayer, 41, replied.

'But I have never...In what world do you imagine that a man would **** to his own music?' he asked.

Cazzie - Question

Cazzie tried to explain her reasoning before realizing how weird the question was.

She then joked,'That was just the first one you guys!'

Mayer - Sex - Songs - Sang - Sex

Mayer did admit however, that he has had sex to his songs and sang during sex.

'Has a girl ever asked you to play your music while having sex with you?' Cazzie asked.

Girl - Songs - Run

'No, but a girl has asked me to sing some of my songs in probably the run up to it,' he replied.

'I probably did in my early 20s, I probably used my music to hook up a couple times. It doesn't make it any...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!