Why I’m voting for Dana Rohrabacher even though I don’t like him

NOQ Report | 10/23/2018 | CQ Livingston
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Why-Im-voting-for-Dana-Rohrabacher-even-though-I-dont-like-him.jpg?resize=1000,600&ssl=1

Click For Photo: https://noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Why-Im-voting-for-Dana-Rohrabacher-even-though-I-dont-like-him.jpg

I’ll be the first to admit I hate social media. I don’t hate the concept or the potential, but I do hate the idiocy, trolls, and false activism. Did I mention trolls?

Sometimes, one can draw conclusions by sifting through the white noise. I’ve come to a conclusion.

Perplexing - Tendency - Leftists - Intolerance - With…

What I’ve found most perplexing is the tendency by leftists to denounce intolerance with… intolerance. Here is a list of things leftists demand we all tolerate:

Accusations by women against men regardless of corroboration – I’m not even going to elaborate on this one.

Islam - Forms - Leftists - Violence - Kind

Radical Islam in all its forms – While leftists are quick to denounce most violence of any kind (except for violence perpetrated by their activists) and gun violence in particular, they are hesitant to even mention violence if the alleged perpetrator is Muslim. This is why stories about violence driven by radical Islamic beliefs, whether they’re hate crimes, domestic violence, or outright terrorism, are buried or ignored by mainstream media.

Open borders – It’s unfair to a leftist that some people aren’t Americans and won’t go through the legal immigration process. While many on the left hate America, they have no problem with accepting the freedoms allowed in America and wanting to share them with everyone who wants to infiltrate our borders. After all, they want us to build bridges, not walls.

Censorship - Voices - Speech - Hate - Speech

Censorship of conservative voices – It’s hate speech. It’s all hate speech. Whether it’s Ben Shapiro or Kathleen Parker or Gavin McInnes or any other right-leaning speakers, all they want is to divide us. They only have hate speech… at least to radical leftists who probably haven’t even heard them speak before.

Police doing their jobs – If a police officer shoots and kills anyone, particularly a minority, it’s instantly bad and never justified in the eyes of the left. It doesn’t matter...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NOQ Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: