Our Editorial Team Prepares a Response

Blog & Mablog | 10/23/2018 | Douglas Wilson
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/dougwils.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Theology-That-Bites-Back-e1428814043285.jpg?fit=322,206&ssl=1

Wow! A “toad-eating sell-out” if you claim our first vocation as gardeners implies stewardship of God’s gift of creation. Some guys get stupid around pretty girls, Pastor Wilson loses his mind when he gets around any discussion of environmental care. The careful, linear logic that I read daily at Blog & Mablog disintegrates into bluster, confusion and straw men. This thinking is decades old, not some aging phenomena. And it isn’t just at this blog, but even the recent Disputatio where your brother, and the audience, ate you alive (politely though). This would be worth just passing by and moving on, but when you see something this hopeless in content, it makes you doubt the veracity of other conclusions found at this site.

DC, good to hear from you again. What I think you are not distinguishing carefully enough is care for the environment, which is a good thing, and claims that policies x, y, z will actually help the environment, which are claims that might be either true or false. It is not that I believe that the state could do us an enormous amount of good by fixing climate change, but that I am opposed to it because I want our habitat wrecked, darn it. No. It is that I believe that they are lying incompetents.

Evangelicals - Eye - Christians - Group - Christ

Keep poking us Evangelicals in the eye. Sadly we need it. “. . . Christians are the 1st group that needs to learn how important Christ is.” This, I think, is tragically spot-on.

Sean, thanks.

Evangelicals - Group - Parliaments - Earth - Evangel

“The evangelicals are the first group that needs to learn that the parliaments of earth need the evangel. We are not going to be able to get secularists out of their secularism until we get out of it. Somebody needs to get all the lifeguards off the bottom of the pool.”...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!