Pamela Anderson poses with crutches after suffering leg injury on French Dancing With The Stars

Mail Online | 10/21/2018 | Katie Storey For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/21/14/5253772-0-image-a-37_1540130070784.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/17/8104534338519153299/1024x576_MP4_8104534338519153299.mp4

She has been resting up after suffering a leg injury while training for the French version of Dancing With The Stars; Danse Avec Les Stars.

And sharing an update with fans on her recovery, Pamela Anderson posed with her crutches while wearing just a robe and leg brace in a photo she shared to Instagram on Friday.

Baywatch - Star - Melancholy - Image - Star

The former Baywatch star, 51, appeared melancholy in the image as she thanked the five star hotel she is staying at in Paris, Brach Paris, for 'looking after her'.

Despite being in pain, Pamela still managed to look nothing short of glamorous as she sported a fluffy white robe and her blonde tresses in voluminous curls.

Leg - Brace - Machine - Crutches - Hand

On one leg she was seen sporting a brace that was linked up to a machine, while her crutches were to hand and resting on her lap.

Pamela penned alongside her upload: 'Bonjour, good morning. Merci for taking good care of me @brachparis.'

Days - Pamela - News - Injury - Fans

It came two days after Pamela first shared news of her injury, telling fans that she thought her 'calf muscle had exploded'.

In a lengthy statement, the US star revealed she had suffered the injury while training for the dance competition. Pamela explained that she hadn't been doing anything too rigorous in rehearsals, but was left in agony after damaging her leg.

Problème - Calf - Muscle - Rehearsal - Night

She said: 'Petite problème. I hurt my right calf muscle in rehearsal last night. We weren't doing anything crazy, just dancing. It felt like someone threw a baseball very hard at my lower leg - I screamed and turned around and no one was there.

'Then [I] realized it was my calf muscle that exploded?'

Pamela - 'I - IRM/MRI - Way - Dr

Pamela continued: 'I just left IRM/MRI. I’m on my way to another Dr (insurance) this afternoon and will continue my cryotherapy and kine’ every day avec. My hamstring is almost...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!