How to Share the Gospel With LGBT People (Part 1)

www.christianpost.com | 10/21/2018 | Staff
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/133288/lgbt-gay.jpg

It is very important to know how to properly share the Gospel with those who would consider themselves LGBT. As Christians living in our current culture, we have a responsibility to share the Gospel with everyone, regardless of how they define their sexual identity. This article will be part one of a two-part teaching on how to share the Gospel with people who consider themselves LGBT.

Many Christians feel intimidated about sharing with someone that is dealing with gender and sexual identity issues. This is often because of the prominent mindset pushed within the culture and media which says that those that disagree with gay marriage and believe in a Biblical view of sexuality, and gender, are haters.

Culture - Mindset - Sexuality - Christians - Responsibility

Just because the culture has embraced an un-Biblical mindset about sexuality does not mean that we as Christians can forsake our responsibility to share the Gospel with those who are LGBT. More than ever, we need to know how to share the Gospel with everyone. In the following paragraphs, I will be sharing the method and strategy that has best worked for me in ministry.

I run an outreach and evangelism ministry where I, and those who work with me, do a large amount of street ministry and evangelistic outreaches. I have ministered to more LGBT people than the "average" Christian. The way the Holy Spirit has led me to minister in these situations has been to deal with the individual's total identity rather than dealing only with the specific sexual sin.

Trouble - Share - Gospel - Someone - LGBT

If you have trouble knowing how to share the Gospel with someone who considers themselves LGBT, what I am about to share below will greatly help you.

It is important to understand that many people who are LGBT have automatic defenses up against Christians. Some of this is because they may have come across harshly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!