Acosta Tries to Explain His Vulgar Message to Former Trump Official With This PATHETIC Excuse

Truthfeed | 10/19/2018 | Amy Moreno
Click For Photo: https://truthfeednews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/acosta-01.jpg

Jim Acosta is in panic mode, trying to back peddle after he sent a vulgar private Twitter message to a former Trump staffer that simply read, “f*ck you.”

Acosta, who was called out, and is facing immense backlash, is now trying to say the DM was a case of mistaken identity. According to Jim, he was trying to DM his “pal” to say “f*ck you.”

Okay - Jim

Okay, sure Jim.

He’s so unprofessional and should be fired.

CNN - Jim - Acosta - Excuse - Thursday

CNN’s Jim Acosta came up with an excuse late on Thursday night after a nasty message that he sent to a former Trump administration official went viral.

Justin Caporale, a former official for First Lady Melania Trump, teased Acosta in a tweet that said, “Dear Diary” — a term that is often used on Twitter to make fun of Acosta.

Acosta - Caporale - Message - Daily - Wire

Acosta responded by sending Caporale a direct message verified by The Daily Wire that said, “F–k you.”

IM SORRY. WHATTTT?????

Acosta - Caporale - Message

Acosta then blocked Caporale so he could not respond back to the message.

How to Pay off Your House ASAP (So Simple It's Unbelievable)

Amount - Backlash - Acosta - Excuse - Actions

After facing a significant amount of backlash, Acosta then came up with an excuse for his actions, writing: “Hey buddy I thought you were an old friend from the campaign days. I’m so sorry. Hope I didn’t offend you. Have a good night and take care.”

A White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Wire that it was obvious that Acosta was “apologizing because he knows this shines a spotlight on how the media really operates.”

Official - Acosta - Caporale - Friend

The official noted that if Acosta really thought that Caporale was an “old friend” that it did not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Truthfeed
Wake Up To Breaking News!