Together for the Gospel of Christ
Scores commit to Christ at Louisiana College

SBC Today | 10/19/2018 | Staff
bluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://sbctoday.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/cropped-12304219_10208340196930550_1522408290110144382_o.jpg

Hilary Martin, I am so sorry you are feeling the depth of fear as you are. I have f ....

Rick Patrick Martin, You need to visit a Southern Baptist Church near you and ask for an a ....

Martin - Dear - People - Death - Thi

Martin Dear People, I feel deeply troubled and frightened to death after reading thi ....

Chris Otts Nick, God Bless You for your honesty. The concern you have is evidence that ....

Chris - Otts - Sin - Living - Sin

Chris Otts Committing a sin, which we all do, is not the same as "living in sin" or falling ....

getwso Having read this I thought it was really enlightening. I appreciate you findin ....

Lucienne - Time - Half - Hor - Website

Lucienne I every time spent my half an hor to read this website's posts everyday along wi ....

click here I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web ....

Entertainment - Center - Bunch - Volunteers - Scheme

cuxtom entertainment center We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your s ....

Jim P I'd like to contribute to the discussion above revolving around 'regeneration,' ....

Ken - Miller - Ron - Hale - Nail

Ken Miller Ron Hale; Yet I think that Adrian hit the nail squarely on the head when he s ....

Christian Ken Miller The problem is we have nuanced language. A traditionalist can read ....

David - Crowther - Rogers - Hero - Others

David Crowther Adrian Rogers is a hero to me and many others. He is truly missed. ....

Andy Williams Ken, the simple answer is that those phrases Ron quoted are virtually unchanged ....

Ron - F - Hale - Tandt - Traditional

Ron F. Hale Tandt, I'm happier with the Traditional Statement on Regeneration that says: ....

Nelson Banuchi I'm feel like I'm left hanging. So, is this Hale denying or affirming this doct ....

Robert - Hello - Carl - Defense - Calvin

Robert Hello Carl, I am not going to let you make your “defense” of Calvin witho ....

Carl Peterson Lydia, Obviously I was saying that I do not know if I would give up my own ....

Lydia

Lydia "I will not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SBC Today
Wake Up To Breaking News!